Meet the Team
Anoop is an accomplished, results-driven Senior Executive with proven track record and 25 years of extensive, multi-disciplinary global experience in Technology Leadership, coupled with deep domain knowledge of the Financial Services industry.
He is respected and highly recognized for his technology vision and for driving transformation and creating business value through successful adoption and practical experience of emerging technologies. He is also a great mentor and coach in identification of talent and developing them for larger roles.
An active participant at industry forums as a panelist/speaker and have been the recipient of several awards and has received wide industry recognition for creating Business Excellence through Human Capital & Technology.
He has successfully demonstrated Leadership, Entrepreneurial, People and Stakeholder Management skills in dynamic and challenging work environment through his diverse, strategic leadership roles at large reputed, multinational Companies, such as
- Bank of America
- Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc
- Fidelity International
- Fullerton (part of Temasek Holdings).
He has proven experience across:
- Setting up from start-up stage, and then managing and growing the offshore global shared services/Captive off-shoring centres for large global companies
- Leading and managing the overall Technology function as a Business CIO for large companies
- Large scale IT enabled business transformation initiatives
- People Management – Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition & Management, Career & Performance Management, Leadership Development and Team management
Anoop has worked internationally in various countries (US, UK, Japan & Europe) and has delivered immense business value through strategic and effective use of technology and out-sourcing/off-shoring.
His capabilities are well acknowledged in
- Strategic outsourcing
- Large scale business solutions delivery (CRM, Call Centre, ERP, BPM, Core BFSI applications)
- Vendor- management, business partnerships & alliance
- IT cost management and
- Practical adoption of new technologies- Cloud, Mobility, Virtualization and Analytics.